The official presentation of the Xiaomi Mi Band 7 Pro bracelet in China was made this week at the conference dedicated for the announcement of the Xiaomi 12S Series.
Already, the Xiaomi Mi Band 7 Pro has been delivered to the first order. After being enabled, users were prompted to download “day one” number 1.2.22.
After installing the update, you will see new features in Xiaomi Mi Band 7 Pro
- WeChat Payment Support
- Automatic recognition of jump ropes, elliptical trainers and rowing machines
- Optimizing health monitoring functions like sleep, heart rate, blood oxygen and so on.
- Optimized Bluetooth disconnect reminder function.
- Editing some preset watch faces components is possible
- More watch faces supported
The Xiaomi Mi Band 7 Pro’s screen takes up 87.7% of the front panel and supports Always On Display mode. The main screen design can be customized in more than 180 ways. The Xiaomi Mi Band 7 Pro is waterproof (5ATM) with an NFC chip. The device supports heart rate and SpO2 sensors. It also supports 117 training modes, with the ability to recognize the most popular 14.
The Xiaomi Mi Band 7 Pro in China is exchangeable for a new model within 180 days of purchase.